Some herbs are extremely popular in weight loss circles in their ability to boost metabolism and accelerate the fat-burning process, so that the numbers on the scale come down successfully. Along with following a healthy weight loss diet and exercise routine, including these herbs can actually boost the whole process. In this post, we have listed down 10 natural herbs that can augment shedding extra pounds.
1. Cayenne Pepper: The main compound in cayenne pepper, capsaicin is thought to increase metabolism up to 8 percent through a process called thermogenesis and also boosts metabolism. When the body has to raise its temperature, calories have to be burned in order to do so for energy generation. And this process of burning calories through thermogenesis is what gives capsaicin its credit with regards to weight loss.
2. Turmeric: The turmeric tea is extremely effective for weight loss due to its thermogenic effects. Consuming turmeric tea can result in quick and rapid weight loss. It helps to burn the extra fats in the body and also reduce the inflammation on the body. Curcumin is known to help reduce inflammation, therefore helping in reducing the risk of developing arthritis and heart problems. You should drink turmeric tea or just add turmeric to warm water and drink this liquid every day.
3. Ginger: Due to the high amount of chromium, magnesium, and zinc present in ginger it can help in preventing fever and excessive cold in a person. But apart from this, ginger can also aid in weight loss. Consuming ginger tea can help to boost the metabolism in a person, stimulate the blood circulation and also flush out the toxins from the body. If not ginger, you can also include ginger root in your daily diet to fight against extra fats in the body.
4. Hibiscus: Hibiscus is not just a beautiful flower but, this herb can also help to boost the digestion in a person. Other than this, consuming this herb can help to aid weight loss in a person. Due to the high amount of nutrients, minerals, and flavonoids present in hibiscus, it helps to lower the absorption of fats and carbohydrates in our bodies, thus preventing accumulation of extra fats in the body.
5. Dandelion: Dandelion might just be an unwanted weed for someone, but, this is an excellent herb that can help to fight weight loss issues in a person. Due to laxative and diuretic properties in dandelion, it promotes more of urination in a person which allows to flush out the toxins from the body. Consuming dandelion tea can help to remove toxins from the body and melt the unwanted fats in the body.
6. Sage: Sage is a little herb which works as an excellent stimulant. Due to a large amount of antioxidants and diuretic properties found in sage, it helps to meet weight loss goals. Consuming this magical herb can help to improve metabolism in the body and speed up the weight loss issues. Try to include sage herb in your daily diet or else try to drink more of sage tea in order to melt fats in the body.
7. Black Pepper: Black pepper is a nutritious and low-cal seasoning, which can allow you to lose fat easily. Black pepper is excellent to lose fat, especially the belly fat. Drinking black pepper tea or including black pepper in your diet can help to fight against obesity in a person. The combination of lemon, honey, and black pepper is an excellent combination for weight loss.
8. Matcha Green Tea: Matcha green tea can be used in different ways, to make lattes and smoothies, and a lot of other delicacies, and why not, this tea has about 137 times more antioxidants than regular green tea that reduces cellular damage done by free radicals, boosts metabolism so that more calories are burnt, and also has a thermogenic effect.
9. Ginseng: This herb is extensively used in the east to boost metabolism and to improve gut health. If you can’t find ginseng, ashwagandha is a great alternative.
10. Fenugreek seeds: These seeds have high fiber content, regulate blood sugar, and also suppresses appetite.
Do you know of any other herb that can help with the weight loss process, if yes, please do mention in the comment down below.
Some herbs are extremely popular in weight loss circles in their ability to boost metabolism and accelerate the fat-burning process, so that the numbers on the scale come down successfully. Along with following a healthy weight loss diet and exercise routine, including these herbs can actually boost the whole process. In this post, we have
The post 10 Natural Herbs that Boost Weight Loss appeared first on Makeupandbeauty.com.