On this wet afternoon, I’m curious: How is your summer season going? The season is now in full swing — Anton and I noticed fireflies the opposite night time! — and I’d love to listen to what you’ve been as much as.
Here’s a pop quiz, when you’re within the temper…
* a TV present, film or e book you’re into proper now
* what you’re wanting ahead to
* one thing that’s worrying you
* a dessert you’ll by no means refuse
* would you relatively have flight vs. invisibility?
I not too long ago pulled out this low-key summer season guidelines (together with “try a new-to-you ice cream flavor” and “stay inside and don’t feel bad about it”), and we’re working down the record. And I’d select flight over invisibility as a result of invisibility sounds enjoyable however could be a ticket to insanity. Also, rainbows! And starlings.
Hope you’re doing effectively. Sending a hug to anybody who wants one. xoxo
P.S. The hardest tongue tornado, and the nerdiest tip.
(Photo by Marco Reggi/Stocksy.)